5 Natural Foods for Hair Growth
Hair growth consists of many different aspects. Today we're focusing on nutrition! Eating a balanced diet with the right nutrients can help promote hair growth. So here are five natural foods you can add to your diet to help your hair grow:
1. Berries are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins that may promote hair growth.
2. Spinach is a great source of iron, which is essential for hair growth. Iron helps red blood cells carry oxygen throughout the body to feed your metabolism and aid growth and repair.
3. Avocados are a great source of vitamin E, which may promote hair growth.
4. Beans contain protein, iron, zinc and biotin, which are all essential for optimal hair health.
5. Sweet peppers are an excellent source of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps promote collagen production, which can help strengthen your hair strands.
Good nutrition management is necessary for hair growth. Make sure to add some of the natural foods mentioned above to your daily meals to continue to promote your healthy hair journey.
P.S. Also, make sure your keeping up with your daily water intake as well and couple it with Donna's Recipe. Have the most amazing day but even if you can't don't you dare go messing up nobody else's.
I have been using both products for several months. In the beginning I did not see any growth but decided that if no growth, the oil was still worth it because it helped the itching and burning felt constantly in my scalp. But lo and behold, other people started to notice a difference, then I started to see that the thin areas were becoming fuller. It’s slow for me but there is great progress. Slower most likely due to consistency and menopause. 😂 I love the products and buy for my Mom also.
Tab, thank you for caring about us. I have been eating all these veggies because my mom always made sure we ate our veggies. However, veggies have stepped up since those days and Tab, you make it so look so delectable and inviting. I learned a lot from you when you were cooking in your kitchen. Thank you, Tabby Girl, Love you so much Queen.
I purchased but have seen no change yet, being patient! Using daily
This post is extremely radiant. I extremely like this post. It is outstanding among other posts that I’ve read in quite a while. Much obliged for this better than the average post. I truly value it! non-surgical hair replacement in kompally
I would like order Donna’s recipe in a sets I don’t know what’s going on with my hair it’s a boss bar in the top in the side of my hair is gone I would like to start trying Diana
Leave a comment