5 Natural Foods for Hair Growth
Hair growth consists of many different aspects. Today we're focusing on nutrition! Eating a balanced diet with the right nutrients can help promote hair growth. So here are five natural foods you can add to your diet to help your hair grow:
1. Berries are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins that may promote hair growth.
2. Spinach is a great source of iron, which is essential for hair growth. Iron helps red blood cells carry oxygen throughout the body to feed your metabolism and aid growth and repair.
3. Avocados are a great source of vitamin E, which may promote hair growth.
4. Beans contain protein, iron, zinc and biotin, which are all essential for optimal hair health.
5. Sweet peppers are an excellent source of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps promote collagen production, which can help strengthen your hair strands.
Good nutrition management is necessary for hair growth. Make sure to add some of the natural foods mentioned above to your daily meals to continue to promote your healthy hair journey.
P.S. Also, make sure your keeping up with your daily water intake as well and couple it with Donna's Recipe. Have the most amazing day but even if you can't don't you dare go messing up nobody else's.
Hi Donna, thank you very much for sharing great hair secrets! I appreciate you! Keep it up!
Hi Donna I just want to say thank you for all that you do. I am not on Facebook but I do keep up with you on YouTube.🥰
Thank you Donna’s Recipe for all those healthy suggestions to promote better hair growth along with your hair oil I’m pretty much on it with everything but the berries I do need to increase quantity and be more consistent with everything I’m encouraged
Thank you for all your advise and positivity! I am working real hard on my hair. God Bless!
Hi, Donna, thank you so much on helping us eat right and grow our hair! I just to be in a safe place and be on my healthy journey! You always encourage us and I appreciate it.
Leave a comment