Retaining length is about how you care for your hair. Here are some tips that you can incorporate into your hair care regimen to help your length retention:
1. Drink Water. Healthy hair starts from the inside out. Water stimulates nerve endings on your scalp which helps make your roots more active.
2. Protect your hair while you sleep. Cotton pillowcases can remove moisture from your hair. To retain moisture sleep in a satin bonnet or scarf or sleep on a satin pillowcase to protect your hair.
3. Keep your hair moisturized. I know this is probably something that you hear all the time when it comes to your hair. Use leave-in conditioners, oils, and creams to help you keep your hair moisturized, and also do hot oil treatments.
4. Treat your scalp. Healthy hair growth starts with a healthy scalp. When you shampoo your hair make sure to massage your scalp and remove all the debris from your hair. Also, make sure to massage your scalp when you apply Donna's Recipe Strength Hair Oil it helps to stimulate hair growth.
5. Detangle your hair with care. Be careful and take your time detangling your hair to minimize breakage.
The trick is to stay consistent and remember even when it doesn't feel like your hair is growing it is. Stay patient and drink some water cause thats your business!