As we begin to age, some follicles will stop producing hair, which is what causes hair thinning and baldness.
There are different stages of hair growth which all have different timelines.
- The Anagen Phase. The active growth phase hair lasts about 3–10 years.
- The Catagen Phase This is the transition phase where your hair stops growing and lasts 2–3 weeks.
- The Telogen Phase. This is the resting phase where hair falls out lasts 3–4 months.
Now let's talk about ways that you can help your hair grow faster. Now remember that your hair is made up of keratin and dead skin cells and while there’s no exact way to make your hair grow faster overnight, we are going to share some steps you can take to keep your hair healthy overall.
1. Make sure to apply oils like our Strength Hair Oil which can improve scalp health.
2. Take your Vitamins. Remember to always consult with your doctor before trying supplements like Biotin or other nutrients. They may interact with any medications you take and cause side effects. Specific vitamins and minerals are important for your overall health and they also play a key role in providing your body with the energy that it needs for hair growth.
3. Do more scalp massages. Scalp massages help with relaxation and also promote hair growth. Try doing a scalp massage with our oil.