You've asked and we've got you! Here are our best tips and tricks to using your Strength oil.
We recommend using Donna's Recipe Strength Hair Oil on freshly washed hair. Once your hair and scalp have been cleaned, apply the oil directly to the scalp and massage for 5-10 minutes to stimulate the scalp.
Other ways to use:
The oil can be used for hot oil treatments.
You can also massage the oil in your hair before a steamy shower to open up the pores on your scalp.
For Fine/ Straight Hair:
If your hair gets oily, we recommend doing an oil treatment. Massage in the scalp for 5-10 mins and let it sit for about 20 minutes. Then wash out the oil and style as usual.
Answers to your Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Donna's Recipe Strength Hair Oil can be used on all hair types.
2. Men can also use the oil on their scalp and beards.
3. The oil can be used on relaxed or permed hair and in any protective style.
4. You can apply the oil everyday or we recommend at least 3-4 times a week. It is best to use on wet clean scalp after wash but not required. The oil can be used on dry hair.
5. Can you use on Eyebrows? This use is not as instructed on the bottle so use at your own discretion.
6. Can children use the product? We recommend children 30 months or older but we strongly advise checking with your child’s care provider before using any new products.